Stop and Sneeze masks are knitted using the latest 3D technology to ensure a perfect snug (yet comfortable) fit around your lower face, without irritating your skin.
Formed from a continuous knitted thread, our masks are seam-free for additional comfort and durabililty. This also means that there is zero-waste produced in the knitting process, making Stop and Sneeze masks a sustainable choice.
All our face masks come with a filter pocket and a N95 Filter which is replaceable. Made of quality activated carbon, non-woven and melt-blown filter cloth, this filter can effectively filter out 99% of exhaust, pollen, smoke, dust, chemicals, particles and fumes.
In addition to this, Stop and Sneeze masks use Micro-Fresh® technology to protect the wearer from bacteria, odour and to limit the spread of viruses.
The active ingredient in Micro-Fresh® is natural and sustainable, it is free from nano technology and is effective in reducing bacteria by up to 99.9%. Wash tested effective beyond 50 washes with a 95% efficacy. Micro-Fresh products are independently tested by the University of Leicester and Aston University to ensure the technology continues to develop and give the very best to our customers. We are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, BPR registered and have the British Allergy Foundation stamp of approval, making Micro-Fresh® hypoallergenic, safe to use on the most sensitive skin.
Size guide - Click here to see our guide
- Measurement up to 23cm: Age 3-6
- Measurement 23-27cm: Age 6-12/Adult Small (these are the same)
- Measurement above 27cm: Adult Regular
Material: 96% Supima Cotton 4% Elastane
Be mindful of others when you need to leave your home. When the need arises to step outside – whether you’re on the job as a non-medical essential employee or running necessary errands – wearing a face mask can be a thoughtful and considerate choice. It’s a practical step you can add to your other safety best practices, such as social distancing and washing your hands.
We're donating £1 of every mask sale to ASPIRE: Lifeskills Learning Centre in Leicestershire.
- Aspire is a specialist provider of care and schooling for children and young adults with Autism.
- Aspire will spend the money we raise on musical instruments and yoga and meditation equipment for their new sensory room and to take their students to a retreat in Snowdon, Wales.
- We only need 1000 mask sales to fund the sensory room project, so we would really appreciate it if you could share this page with your family and friends
These are not medical devices or PPE. We do not recommend them as defence against the person who is wearing it from contracting a virus. They are intended for personal use in non-medical settings in the hope of containing the spread of the virus and other bacterial infections.