Our masks are knitted with one continuous piece of thread to give you a perfect 3D finish and fit protecting the nasal and oral areas.
Our Masks are intended for personal use in non-medical settings in the hope of containing the spread of the virus and bacteria
A revolutionary product using Micro-fresh® Technology to protect the wearer from bacteria, odour and avoid the spread of viruses.
To give additional protection the knitted ‘Stop and Sneeze’ mask comes with an insert to place a filter such as the N95 Filter between the fabric.
The active ingredient in Micro-Fresh® is natural and sustainable, it is free from nano technology and is effective in reducing bacteria by up to 99.9%. Wash tested effective beyond 50 washes with a 95% efficacy. Micro-Fresh products are independently tested by the University of Leicester and Aston University to ensure the technology continues to develop and give the very best to our customers. We are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, BPR registered and have the British Allergy Foundation stamp of approval, making Micro-Fresh® hypoallergenic, safe to use on the most sensitive skin.
Size guide - Click here to see our guide
- Measurement up to 23cm: Age 3-6
- Measurement 23-27cm: Age 6-12/Adult Small (these are the same)
- Measurement above 27cm: Adult Regular
Material: 96% Supima Cotton 4% Elastane
Be mindful of others when you need to leave your home. When the need arises to step outside – whether you’re on the job as a non-medical essential employee or running necessary errands – wearing a face mask can be a thoughtful and considerate choice right now. It’s a practical step you can add to your other safety best practices, such as social distancing and washing your hands. Included our custom banding, these face masks are designed to fit snugly (yet comfortably) around your lower face, without irritating your skin.
We're donating £1 of every mask sale to ASPIRE: Lifeskills Learning Centre in Leicestershire.
- Aspire is a specialist provider of care and schooling for children and young adults with Autism.
- Aspire will spend the money we raise on musical instruments and yoga and meditation equipment for their new sensory room and to take their students to a retreat in Snowdon, Wales.
- We only need 1000 mask sales to fund the sensory room project, so we would really appreciate it if you could share this page with your family and friends
These are not medical devices or PPE. We do not recommend them as defence against the person who is wearing it from contracting a virus. They are intended for personal use in non-medical settings in the hope of containing the spread of the virus and other bacterial infections.